Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Riddle me this... that you may receive

Sometimes, I have questions. Questions that I don't know if God will give me answers to. Questions like, 'Why?'. When I follow this pattern, I find that I get answers. The answer is sometimes "you'll find out later" or "that does not matter right now". But I find that if I am open to what ever the answer is, I do get one. I find that when I do not get an answer to my prayers, its not that God isn't answering, its that I am not ready for the answer yet, or I'm simply not listening.

"And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your trust in that Spirit which leadeth to do good - yea, to do justly, to walk humbly, to judge righteously, and this is my Spirit. Verily, verily, I say unto you, I will impart unto you of my Spirit, which shall enlighten your mind which shall fill your soul with joy. And then shall ye know, or by this shall you know, all things whatsoever you desire of me, which are pertaining unto things of righteousness, in faith believing in me that you shall receive."

D&C 11: 12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment